- Acrylic Elastomeric TopCoat that Does it All
- Water/Weather Proofing, Roofing Restoration, In-Place Management, Asbestos, Lead–Based Paint and Solid PCB’s
- Green, Water-Based, Non-Toxic, Zero VOC's
- 20 Year Sustainable, Renewable Coating
- Tough, Abuse, Rust, Mildew, Fire & Chemical-Resistant
1. Product Name
Your Last Coat™ aka AsbestoSafe®, LeadLock™, RoofCoat™
3. Product Description
Your Last Coat™ is a high performance, water-based, acrylic, elastomeric topcoat, non-toxic, zero VOC green coating that is tough, abuse-, rust-, mildew-, fire- and chemical-resistant and forms a waterproofing membrane. Its moisture vapor transmission qualities make it perfect for historic preservation and can be custom tinted almost any color.
Uses: Over most interior or exterior surfaces - wood, plaster, stucco, masonry, concrete, metal, structural steel, transite, galbestos, wood or asphalt roofing shingles, built-up roofing, fiberglass, vermiculite and ceramic fiber.
Use it to seal and encase roofing, Asbestos-Containing Materials (ACM), Lead-Based Paint (LBP), walls, ceilings, trim, ducts, pipes, siding, window trim, porch railings, posts, overhangs, fences, and transite.
- Class A Fire Rated
- UL Listed Roof Coating
- Certified Lead Encapsulant - ASTM E-1795 Tested
- Approved for use over Asbestos-Containing Materials
- LEED Solar Reflective Energy Star Roof Coating
- LEED Zero VOC, Non-Toxic
- Mercury and Lead Free
Easy to use, cleans up with water
- Extremely tough, durable and flexible
- Mildew and mold-resistant
- Fire, chemical, impact, and abuse-resistant
- Waterproof, breathable
- Can be custom tinted almost any color
4 Technical Data and Properties
Solids by weight:
Solids by volume:
Weight per gallon:
66% (+/- 2%)
52% (+/- 2%)
Bright white with mild scent
110 +/-10 KU
To Touch: 1-4 hours
Recoat After Dry To Touch: 2-8 hours
Full Cure: 10-14 days
5. Product Installation
- Your Last Coat™ is ready to use.
- DO NOT DILUTE. PROTECT FROM FREEZING.
- Apply by brush or roller, or airless sprayer.
- All surfaces must be clean, dry, and free of mold, mildew, chalking, dirt, grease, oil, or other contaminants that would interfere with proper adhesion.
- Best applied in temperatures between 50ºF and 100ºF.
- Dries in 2-8 hours. Cool temperatures and high humidity can affect dry and cure time.
- Follow manufacturer’s application guidelines.
- Easy to use and clean up is with water.
Theoretical coverage on a flat non-porous surface is:
Interior System = 7 mil DFT @ 137 sq. ft./gallon (12.72 sqm)
Exterior System = 14 mil DFT @ 68 sq. ft./gallon (6.31 sqm)
6. Availability and Cost
GLOBAL Encasement, Inc. can warrant for a period of up to twenty (20) years from the date of purchase that Your Last Coat™ is free of any defects in manufacturing. The Limited Warranty herein described shall be in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
GLOBAL Encasement's sole liability under this Limited Warranty shall be, at its option, to replace any portion of the product proven to be defective in manufacture.
Any defects discovered must be reported to GLOBAL Encasement, Inc. within the Limited Warranty period, and no later than 30 days after discovery.