Rail Bridge During Application of R.I.P.™ Rust Inhibiting Primer
1. Product Name
R.I.P.™ Rust Inhibiting Primer
3. Product Description
R.I.P.™ Rust Inhibiting Primer Features:
- Excellent for interior or exterior use
- Easy to use
- Halts oxidation and corrosion of metal surfaces
- Temperature resistant to 235ºF (continuous)
- Excellent stain blocker
4. Technical Data and Properties
Solids by weight:
Solids by volume:
Weight per gallon:
Drying time @ 75ºF:
51.3% (+/- 2%)
40% (+/- 2%)
Color will vary
Warm, soapy water
5. Product Installation
- R.I.P.™ Rust Inhibiting Primer is ready to use or can be thinned (water, no more than 5%).
- PROTECT FROM FREEZING.
- Apply by brush or roller, or airless sprayer.
- All surfaces must be clean, dry, and free of dirt, grease, oil, or other contaminants that would interfere with proper adhesion.
- Apply in temperatures above 45ºF and where the surface temperature is more than 5ºF above the dew point.
- Cool temperatures and high humidity can affect dry and cure time.
- When the surface temperature is low and the air temperature is high, adhere strictly to application thickness of no more than 3 dry mils (to prevent surface skinning and possible blistering).
- Follow manufacturer’s application guidelines.
- Easy to use and clean up is with water.
6. Availability and Cost