‟Do More With Prep Less”
1. Product Name
3. Product Description
- Class A Fire Rated
- Less Prep. Less Mess
- Zero Volatile Organic Content (VOC)
- Excellent for interior or exterior use
- Easy to use
- Re-attaches loose, peeling, flaking paint
Solids by weight:
Weight per gallon:
48.4% (+/- 2%)
To Touch: 1-4 hours
Recoat After Dry To Touch: 2-8 hours
Full Cure: 10-14 days
Warm, soapy water
5. Product Installation
- PrepLESS Primer™ is ready to use.
- PROTECT FROM FREEZING.
- Apply by brush or roller, or airless sprayer.
- All surfaces must be clean, dry, and free of mold, mildew, chalking, dirt, grease, oil, or other contaminants that would interfere with proper adhesion.
- Apply in temperatures between 50ºF and 100ºF.
- Cool temperatures and high humidity can affect dry and cure time.
- Follow manufacturer’s application guidelines.
- Easy to use and clean up is with water.
Calculated coverage rates on a flat surface are as follows:
6. Availability and Cost
GLOBAL Encasement, Inc. can warrant for a period of up to twenty (20) years from the date of purchase that PrepLESS Primer™ is free of any defects in manufacturing. The Limited Warranty herein described shall be in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
GLOBAL Encasement's sole liability under this Limited Warranty shall be, at its option, to replace any portion of the product proven to be defective in manufacture.
Any defects discovered must be reported to GLOBAL Encasement, Inc. within the Limited Warranty period, and no later than 30 days after discovery.