1. Product Name
701 E. Santa Clara Street
Ventura, CA 93001 USA
PHONE: (800) 266-3982
FAX: (800) 520-3291
3. Product Description
GEI Fabric is a 100% polyester reinforcement fabric made without the use of adhesives or binders. It is produced by the world’s largest manufacturer of stitch-bonded fabrics using state-of-the-art technology.
GEI Fabric has outstanding physical strength, quick wet-out and saturation, and superior elongation.
4. Technical Data and Properties
20” Wide x 324’ Long / 533 sf / 12 lbs
40” Wide x 324’ Long / 1066 sf / 24 lbs
Other widths available. See TABLE 1 below.
5. Product Installation
- GEI Fabric is ready to use.
- May be applied by hand or roofing broom.
- All surfaces must be clean, dry, and free of dirt, grease, oil, or other contaminants that would interfere with proper adhesion.
- Complete saturation of GEI Fabric requires 3 gallons per 100 square feet (9.29 sqm) of RoofCoat™ Topcoat.
- Best applied in temperatures between 50ºF and 100ºF.
- Apply only when weather conditions will permit drying before rain, dew or freezing temperatures.
Follow manufacturer’s application guidelines.
6. Availability and Cost
Various sizes of cut rolls are available upon request.
Call GLOBAL Encasement, Inc. at 800-266-3982 for pricing and availability.
GEI Fabric Average Value
Weight (per sq. yard)
|Calculated by formula||3 ounces|
|Bursting Strength (lbs)||ASTM D3786 (Mullen)||177|
|Tensile Strength (psi)||ASTM D1682 (Grab)||57.1|
|Tear Strength||ASTM D1117 (Trapezoid)||16.1|
|Elongation (%)||ASTM D1682||62|
|Ease of Saturation||Excellent|
Download and Print
PDS (Product Description Sheet), MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) and ( Safety Data Sheets)