LeadLock™ – Lead Encapsulating Paint
$264.99/5 gallon pail
Lead encapsulant green LeadLock paint is industrial strength & homeowner safe for lead encapsulating paint. Sustainable lasting protection for lead paint abatement.
We designed a green, simple to use, nontoxic paint that easily encapsulates Lead Based Paint. Turning a potential hazard safe – quickly securing it out of harm’s way.
We’ve been successfully supplying this proven, fully tested, green encapsulant for Lead Based Paint abatement worldwide for over a quarter of a century
- Green Non-Toxic > Safe & Simple to use
- Excellent adhesion > Sticks to most everything
- Exceptional elongation > Moves with the surface it covers
- Widely Tested & Approved > ASTM 17-95
- Weatherproofing > Protects & defends Interior/Exterior
- Class A Fire Rated > Will not support combustion
- Sustainable > Long Lasting Enduring Quality
All projects and their challenges are different and their solutions should be handled on a case by case basis
Call GLOBAL Encasement, Inc. at 800-266-3982 for pricing and availability.
Available Package Sizes: 5 gallon pail, 55 gallon drum & 275 gallon tote
Class A Fire Rated
Extremely Tough, Durable and Flexible
Mildew and Mold Resistant
Can be Custom Tinted Almost any Color
Zero VOCs (Volatile Organic Content)
D.L. Laboratories Toxicological Report states: “There is no toxicological basis for limiting occupancy of a dwelling unit, or restricting entry of any resident including pregnant women and children under six years of age, to dwelling units during the application of your encapsulant.”
Drying time: To Touch: 1-4 hours
- LeadLock™ Lead Encapsulating Paint is ready to use.
- DO NOT DILUTE. PROTECT FROM FREEZING.
- Apply by brush or roller, or airless sprayer.
- All surfaces must be clean, dry, and free of mold, mildew, chalking, dirt, grease, oil, or other contaminants that would interfere with proper adhesion.
- Best applied in temperatures between 50ºF and 100ºF.
- Dries in 2-8 hours. Cool temperatures and high humidity can affect dry and cure time.
- Follow manufacturer’s application guidelines.
- Easy to use and clean up is with water.
LeadLock™ coverage rate on a flat surface is:
Interior System = 7 mil DFT @ 137 sq. ft./gallon (12.72 sqm)
Exterior System = 14 mil DFT @ 68 sq. ft./gallon (6.31 sqm)
*DFT: Dry Film Thickness
Coverage varies depending upon the porosity and texture of the surface being encased.
Spray Application: Use self-cleaning reversible spray tip size .019-.035 (.021 is most often used).
Brush: Use any nylon bristle brushes.
Roller: Use a ¾ inch nap.
GLOBAL Encasement, Inc. can warrant for a period of up to twenty (20) years from the date of purchase that LeadLock™ is free of any defects in manufacturing. The Limited Warranty herein described shall be in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
GLOBAL Encasement, Inc.’s sole liability under this Limited Warranty shall be, at its option, to replace any portion of the product proven to be defective in manufacture.
Any defects discovered must be reported to GLOBAL Encasement, Inc. within the Limited Warranty period, and no later than 30 days after discovery.
This Limited Warranty does not extend to liability for any damages due to abuse by occupants, improper maintenance, water damage, or any other causes beyond anticipated conditions and the manufacturer’s control.
Simple Encapsulation Turning Asbestos Safe
Your Last Coat ™
Green Top Coat That Does It All
Safely Encapsulate Lead Paint With In Place Abatement
Restore for a Fraction of the Cost – No Waste Creation