Encasement Product Page
Globe Caulk™ – Acrylic Caulk
$246.99/5 gallon pail
Globe-Caulk ™ is a high quality, water-based, non-toxic, non-flammable low VOC (43 g/l), elastomeric 100% acrylic caulk that contains no solvents.
It is excellent for interior or exterior use to bridge cracks, fill holes and feather ridges.
It is designed to maintain outstanding performance characteristics for many years, remaining flexible, weather resistant and well adhered.
Call GLOBAL Encasement, Inc. at 800-266-3982 for pricing and availability.
- Elongation of 900% and superior flexibility over a wide temperature range (passes 1” mandrel bend test at -15ºF)
- Durable finish with superior adhesion to many surfaces
Meets or exceeds TT-S-00230C Type II Class B and ASTM C-920-79, Class 12 ½
Solids by weight: 61% (+/- 2%)
Solids by volume: 59.4% (+/-2%)
Weight per gallon: 8.8 lbs
VOC: 43 g/l
Drying time: 10 to 20 minutes
- Globe Caulk™is ready to use.
- DO NOT DILUTE. PROTECT FROM FREEZING.
- Apply by brush, trowel, putty knife, or standard caulking gun.
- All surfaces must be clean, dry, and free of dirt, grease, oil, or other contaminants that would interfere with proper adhesion.
- Apply in temperatures between 50ºF and 100ºF.
- Dries in 10 to 20 minutes. Cool temperatures and high humidity can affect dry and cure time.
- Follow manufacturer’s application guidelines.
Easy to use and clean up is with water.
30 linear ft. with a ¼“ bead / 10 oz. Cartridge
57.09 linear ft. with a 3/16” bead / 10 oz. Cartridge
1,305 linear ft. with a ¼” bead / 3.5 gallon pail
2,483 linear ft. with a 3/16” bead / 3.5 gallon pail
Over flat walls 10 sq. ft. / gallon will yield 10 DFT
Coverage varies depending on size of cracks and texture of surface to be repaired. Solids content is very high and assures minimal shrinkage.
GLOBAL Encasement, Inc. can warrant for a period of up to twenty (20) years from the date of purchase that its Globe Caulk™ is free of any defects in manufacturing. The Limited Warranty herein described shall be in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
GLOBAL Encasement’s sole liability under this Limited Warranty shall be, at its option, to replace any portion of the product proven to be defective in manufacture.
Any defects discovered must be reported to GLOBAL Encasement, Inc. within the Limited Warranty period, and no later than 30 days after discovery.
This Limited Warranty does not extend to liability for any damages due to abuse by occupants, improper maintenance, water damage, or any other causes beyond anticipated conditions and the manufacturer’s control.
Simple Encapsulation Turning Asbestos Safe
Your Last Coat ™
Green Top Coat That Does It All
Safely Encapsulate Lead Paint With In Place Abatement
Restore for a Fraction of the Cost – No Waste Creation