GLOBAL Encasement, Inc. is a Pro Planet Positive Company, a manufacturer of high quality, fully tested and approved, Class A Fire Rated, award winning, environmentally friendly, non-toxic protective Green coatings for renewable/sustainable waterproofing, roofing and most interior and exterior building surfaces. We provide Global Warming/Climate Change Solutions. The products are also engineered, tested and approved to manage-in-place toxic and hazardous building materials such as Lead-Based Paint, Asbestos-Containing-Materials, Mold and Mildew. The products are so clean we have toxicological reports stating they can be applied in the presence of children and pregnant women. We have a proven track record with thousands of completed projects and satisfied customers.
Your Last Coat™, RoofCoat™, AsbestoSafe®, LeadLock™ and PrepLESS Primer™ are all fully compatible and form seamless systems that case by case are designed to be renewable and sustainable and meet even the toughest building abatement challenge.
- Experts believe in-place management of hazardous materials is the best method of abatement.
- Fewer associated risks than removal or enclosure.
- Field proven and long-term management of hazardous materials.
- A technology leader in the field of protective coatings for hazardous materials.
- Long-lasting solutions.
- Non-toxic water-based acrylic coatings that are renewable/sustainable.
- Fully tested by third-party independent, accredited laboratories.
- Manufacturers 20 year limited warranty.
Protective coating systems are your best abatement investment.
LeadLock™ and AsbestoSafe® protective coating solutions solve environmental problems at far less cost than other abatement methods, reduce downtime and minimize hazardous waste disposal and liability.
GLOBAL Encasement, Inc.’s advanced protective coatings solutions:
- Generate less hazardous dust and fiber release.
- Apply after-hours for work occurring in occupied buildings.
- Resolve the need for re-painting.
- Refurbish and protect aged surfaces.
- Protect occupants from exposure to harmful fiber and dust.
- Save up to 90% of the costs associated with hazardous materials removal.