Government and DOD Projects
Products comply with:
- Approved and Specified for use by the U.S. Federal Government, including Departments of Agriculture (USDA), Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Energy (DOE), Justice (DOJ), Defense (DOD: U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Army), Defense District Schools (DoDDS), and U.S. Veteran’s Administration Medical Centers.
- U.S. Government Contract #GS06F0010J – Worldwide GSA Federal Supply Service Multiple Award Schedule.
- Approved for use in all the U.S. Territorial Governments, including, Guam, Midway Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Specified and used Worldwide, including Japan, Philippines, South Korea, United Kingdom, Austria, Romania, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, Barbados, Cayman Islands and the West Indies.
- Accepted by the Canadian Government and Approved by the Canada Ministry of Labor and Ministry of Health.
"PROTECTING THOSE WHO PROTECT US."
"The Greatest amongst us is the servant to all."
Truer words have never been spoken and those in government services, the armed forces are the greatest amongst us and they deserve the best protection in the market today for them and their families.
GLOBAL Encasement Inc. is committed to designing protective systems and installing renewable/sustainable green coatings caring for people and the environment.
Our renewable and sustainable green coatings have protected and benefitted the personnel on some of the largest government installations all over the world.
The GSA Schedules program (aka Federal Supply Schedule) is the favored purchasing mechanism used by Government Buyers:
- Quick and Efficient
- Simplifies the process of acquiring needed goods and services
- Offers Pre-negotiated lowest pricing
- Reduces paperwork and red tape
Making a purchase through a Schedule contract is relatively easy.
1. A Federal buyer interested in a particular Schedule holder’s products sends a Request for Quote to the company’s designated GSA contract point person.
2. In response, the company prepares a quote using its approved GSA Schedule contract prices as its pricing basis. In GEI’s case this happens the same day.
3. The buyer then places a purchase order against GEI’s GSA Schedule contract.
4. The purchase order is then sent directly to GEI.
The Government’s online “shopping mall” for GSA Schedule products and services is open to ALL Federal buyers.
GSA Advantage also offers an e-Business innovation, e-Buy, an electronic RFQ/RFP (Request for Quote/ Request for Proposal) system. Federal buyers can request information, find sources, and prepare RFQs/RFPs online for both Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Government wide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC).There are four ways to contact GEI to request a quote or to place a Purchase Order:
1. Order through GSA Advantage!
2. Call customer Service at 1-800-266-3982 ; or
3. Fax Request to 1-800-520-3291 ; or
4. Email Request to email@example.com
GLOBAL Encasement is a proud sponsor of the USO
Until Every One Comes Home
All of GLOBAL Encasement, Inc's products are in full compliance with the current Presidential US Executive Order #13423 and the past Presidential Executive Order #13101 for Energy Efficiency and Pollution Prevention “Greening the Government through Waste Prevention, Recycling and Federal Acquisition. The products also fall under The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) They meet and exceed DOD Solid Waste Diversion goals by reinforcing existing roofs, never again having to do a tear off. This cuts down on pollution by eliminating the generation, transportation and disposal of hazardous and unwanted waste.