Asbestos Roof Encasement
GlaxoSmithKline Nashik, India
GSK had Asbestos Containing roofs and ceilings that needed to be sealed to prevent leaking or exposure. Some of the facilities operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week and the most difficult part of the task was to seal the surfaces without any disruption of services or building downtime.
- Green and Super Compliant Zero VOC Coatings
- Little to No Surface Preparation
- No Generation, Transportation or Storage of Hazardous Waste
- Seal in Asbestos Containing Materials – Roof & Ceiling Panels
- Waterproof the Roof and Prevent Future Leaks
- Turn the Roofing Solar Reflective, Huge Energy Savings
- UL Listed Waterproofing, Durable, Breathable
- Sustainable, Long-Lasting
- Cost Effective
- Renewable Solution
- Twenty Years Warranty
GLOBAL Encasement's MPE Multi-Purpose Encapsulant™ was first applied to stabilize all the interior and exterior surfaces and lock down any dust and fibers. Both GEI Seam Tape and Globe Caulk were used to fill holes and bridge gaps; after which Your Last Coat™ was applied to seal in the asbestos for long term protection. This system waterproofed the roof and created a solar reflective surface that can keep the building cooler; reducing the amount of air conditioning needed, saving both energy use and money.