Roof Restoration at Port Isabel Detention Center
US Immigration & Customs Enforcement
Port Isabel, TX USA
Almost a 100,000 square feet of roof restoration was needed on several leaking buildings at the ICE detention center in Port Isabel, Texas - which is right on the Gulf of Mexico. These building surfaces were continuly brutalized by attacks from servere weather & UV rays. This included extremely high temperatures, humidity, intense storms & damaging desert winds. A defensive roofing system was needed that sealed the surfaces while not disrupting operations.
- GREEN, Environmentally Advanced Coatings
- Tight Seal, Renew, Waterproof & Protect
- Durable, Non-Toxic, Zero VOC’s
- Non-Invasive with No Downtime and Relocation Fees
- Wind, Weather & UV Resistant
- Energy Star® Compliant - Solar/Heat Reflective
- Sustainable, Long-Lasting, Renewable System
GLOBAL Encasement, Inc. (GEI) was chosen to design a RoofCoat™ system to address all the challenges by incorporating 5 significant products: MPE Multi-Purpose Encapsulant™, GEI Seam Tape, GEI-FR Emulsion, GEI Fabric and RoofCoat™. RoofCoat™ with its high quality and tremendous benefits was the perfect solution to meet all the client’s needs. RoofCoat™ also provided a solar reflective surface capable of saving tremendous amounts of energy and money on cooling costs.