Liquid Applied Roof Coating
Sierra Army Depot
Herlong, CA USA
The contracting officer assigned to the roofing projects of this US Army military depot was looking for a liquid roof coating that would be utilized within a Department of Defense organization. The requirements were that the coating chosen should be GSA listed & resistant to UV, moisture, salt, acids, oil, gasoline and rust/corrosion.
- GREEN, Environmentally Advanced
- Tight Seal, Waterproof, Protect & Renew
- Durable, Breathable
- Non-Toxic, Zero VOC’s
- Non-Invasive with no Downtime and Relocation Fees
- Wind and Weather Resistant
- Energy Star® Compliant - Solar/Heat Reflective
- GSA Contract Item with 20 Year Warranty
- Sustainable, Long Lasting Renewable System
GLOBAL Encasement's RoofCoat™ with its high standard of quality and tremendous benefits was the perfect solution to meet all the client’s needs. GEI’s RoofCoat™ was applied to the roof, sealing out the elements and preventing potential decay. RoofCoat™ also provides a solar reflective roof surface capable of saving a tremendous amount of energy and cooling costs. Its 20-year life cycle will also include benefits to the owners of the buildings by substantially lessening the cost to restore/renwew their roofs at the end of there service life instead of removing and replacing them.