Jamaica, Queens - New York City
This aging residential roof in Jamaica, Queens - New York City was showing signs of wear and tear. The owners wanted to waterproof and renew the surface and stop the release of the old asphalt, coal tar based materials into the environment.
- Cost Effective, Eco-friendly Alternative Roof for Existing Asphalt Shingles
- Seal, Waterproof, Protect, Renew Old Worn Surface
- Green and Super Compliant Zero VOC Coatings
- Renewable 20 Year system
- Energy Star Rated Solar Reflective
- No Tear Off and Replacement
- No Generation of Waste
- Sustainable - Long-Term Solution
- Wind & Storm Resistant
GLOBAL Encasements Inc.’s Class A Fire Rated RoofCoat™, is engineered to cross-link-bond with itself making it easily renewed and sustainable. It was installed over the existing roof extending its service life for at least another 20 years.