The Brockle Bank Building
San Francisco, CA
Minimized Disturbance of Lead-Based Paint was Crucial as the Building was to Remain Occupied and the Building Owners Wanted a Waterproof Coating Used for the Project.
- Class A Fire Rating
- Little to No Surface Preparation
- No Hazardous Waste Generation
- Waterproof, Durable, Breathable
- Available in Custom Colors
- U.L. Listed Waterproofing
- Cost Effective
- Long Term Solution
The Building is in the Prestigious Nob Hill Neighborhood and is the Last Home of Famous San Francisco Columnist, Herb Caen. With a Minimal Amount of Scraping and No Sanding PrepLESS Primer™ and Your Last Coat™ were Applied. This U.L. Listed Waterproofing System is a Long Lasting Solution and Available in Most Colors.