Corrugated Metal Building
Santa Barbara, CA
The need for a waterproof, cost effective solution to an aging metal building that was leaking badly from holes and cracks that had formed due to expansion, contraction and earthquakes.
- GREEN and Environmentally Advanced Solution
- Class A Fire Rated
- Durable, Flexible, Impact and Abuse Resistant
- UL Listed and Energy Star Rated
- Tight Seal, Waterproof, Protect & Renew Old Worn Surface
- Cost Effective Long Term Solution
- Time Tested and Proven Over 20 Years
- Ability to Expand and Contract with the Corrugated Metal Surface
- Easy to Apply
A Class A Fire Rated, durable, highly flexible, impact and abuse resistant, long lasting RoofCoat™ Encasement System was chosen. The cracks and holes were addressed by using a combination of PrepLESS Primer™ and scrim reinforcement. The combination was TopCoated with RoofCoat™, left bright white. The solar reflective properties increased the building’s energy efficiency..and when it rains, the building’s occupants no longer need umbrellas inside.