B. Altman Building, 365 5th Ave.
New York, NY
This Historically Significant Office Building had Lead-Based Paint Covering All Window Frames on the Exterior. The Building Owners Wanted a Cost Effective Solution that Would Also Provide a Long Term Solution.
- Class A Fire Rating
- Minimum Surface Preparation
- No Generation of Additional Hazardous Waste
- Halt Corrosion, Seal and Waterproof Wood Trim
- Nothing Toxic Released During Application
- Custom Color
- Long Lasting Solution with 20 Year Warranty
- Cost Effective
All Work Performed by GEI Approved Applicator: Bond Painting Company, 42 W. 38th St., New York, NY 10018