The Monadnock Building, Market Street
San Francisco, CA
The painted concrete and plaster exterior of the building was peeling and flaking. The decorative façade at the top of the building was deteriorating due to moisture intrusion.
- Class A Fire Rating
- Highly impact and abuse resistant
- Seal, waterproof and protect the surface
- To not detract from ornamentation and detail
- Little or no surface preparation
- Cost effective and long-lasting
A GLOBAL Encasement Class A Fire Rated LeadLock™ System was designed using PrepLESS Primer™ and LeadLock™ TopCoat. The LeadLock™ System offered all of the desired benefits. It also allowed the contractor to abate the Lead-Based Paint and waterproof the surface with no damage to the plaster.