New Orleans, LA
Maison Blanche, built in 1900 is one of many New Orleans beloved historic landmarks. Located on Canal Street, the building dominates the busy area. Exterior restoration involved over 840 wooden window frames that contained layers of Lead-Based Paint.
- Class A Fire Rating
- Long term solution and cost effective
- Little to no surface preparation or hazardous waste
- Minimum disturbance to street and foot traffic
- Rejuvenate and waterproof
- Preserve architectural details without altering the shape, profile and texture
- Custom Tints
GLOBAL Encasement’s LeadLock™ System was chosen to manage-in-place the Lead-Based Painted surfaces. The System design simply included PrepLESS Primer™ to lock down loose, flaking paint, dirt and dust and was followed with LeadLock™ TopCoat custom tinted grey/brown.