Asbestos Encapsulation Paint
D.O.E. Bldg. 717-A
The D.O.E. needed an asbestos encapsulation paint product to coat asbestos transite wall panels on this one and a half story building. Water had been entering the building through the walls during driving rain storms and contributing to the deterioration of the asbestos transite paneling.
- Green, Environmentally Advanced Coatings
- Class A Fire Rating
- Renewable Asbestos Encapsulation Paint
- Long Term Solution
- Little to No Surface Preparation
- Waterproof, Durable, Breathable
- Halt Deterioration of Transite Wall Panels
A GLOBAL Encasement System was designed to meet and exceed all of the client’s needs. Globe Caulk was Used to Fill in the Panel Seams While MPE Multi-Purpose Encapsulant and AsbestoSafe® TopCoat both Locked Down the Deteriorating Transite Panels and Provided a Waterproof Seal that Stopped Leakage During Rain Storms.
In House Labor was Used for this Job.