Encapsulating Asbestos - Manhattan Sound Studio
Facilities management was challenged by delaminating exterior stucco walls which contained asbestos. The wall was leaking creating a high content of humidity inside the building. They wanted a cost-effective, long-lasting solution that would seal, encapsulating asbestos and waterproof the surfaces.
- GREEN and Environmentally Advanced Solution
- Tight Seal, Waterproof, & Protect the Surfaces Without Trapping Moisture
- Sustainable, Long Lasting, Renewable System
- Manage In-Place Asbestos Containing Materials (ACM)
- Encapsulating Abestos Seamless Membrane
- Wind, Weather & Chemical Resistant
- Class A Fire Rating
- High Impact & Abuse Resistance
- Tenacious Adhesion
A GLOBAL Encasement System met and exceeded the client’s desired benefits. The system included Globe Caulk and PrepLESS Primer™ followed by AsbestoSafe® TopCoat which was applied to manage the asbestos in-place creating a long-lasting, renewable, durable, and seamless membrane to prevent leaking and potential decay. The system also provides a water-tight seal to stop water leakage through the existing stucco.