- MPE™ is ready to use.
- PROTECT FROM FREEZING.
- Apply by brush or roller, or airless sprayer.
- All surfaces must be clean, dry, and free of mold, mildew, chalking, dirt, grease, oil, or other contaminants that would interfere with proper adhesion.
- Best applied in temperatures between 50ºF and 100ºF.
- Apply only when weather conditions will permit drying before rain, dew or freezing temperatures.
- Cool temperatures and high humidity retard cure.
- Follow manufacturer’s application guidelines.
- Easy to use and clean up is with water.
should be applied and allowed to dry thoroughly before applying topcoats. In no case should topcoats be applied until MPE™
is completely dry. Topcoat with GLOBAL Encasement, Inc. materials.
coverage rate on a flat surface is 200 sf/gallon and will yield 4 mils DFT (Dry Film Thickness). Coverage rate may vary depending upon porosity, texture of the surface being encased and mil thickness desired.
Spray Application: Use self-cleaning reversible spray tip, Size .015-.019.
MPE™ is ready to use and should not be diluted for transite applications.
It can be diluted with water for the following applications:
Pre-Removal Surfactant Dilute 10:1
Amended water for wet-out prior to abatement
Lockdown Encapsulant Dilute 6:1
For use as a post-removal encapsulant and as a misting agent prior to air monitoring
6. Availability and Cost
Call GLOBAL Encasement, Inc. at 800-266-3982 for pricing and availability.
Unless GLOBAL Encasement, Inc. product provides a written warranty of fitness for a particular use, GLOBAL Encasement's sole warranty is that the product, as supplied, will meet the current sales specifications and is specific only to return of product found to be defective upon opening of container, within one year from date of purchase. Customer's exclusive remedy and GLOBAL Encasement, Inc.'s liability for breach of warranty is limited to refund of the purchase price or replacement of any product shown to be other than as warranted and GLOBAL Encasement, Inc. expressly disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damages.
Download and Print
PDS and MSDS