GEI Seam Tape seals the seams and bridge cracks before receiving GEI TopCoat resulting in a seamless, monolithic
waterproof membrane warranted to last 20 years.
1. Product Name
GEI Seam Tape
GLOBAL Encasement, Inc.
701 E. Santa Clara Street
Ventura, CA 93001 USA
PHONE: (800) 266-3982
FAX: (800) 520-3291
3. Product Description
GEI Seam Tape is excellent for use in sealing seams, and in some GLOBAL Encasement, Inc. System designs to bridge cracks and patch holes. GEI Seam Tape offers an immediate aggressive grip and features 20 mils of gray elastomeric adhesive/sealant backed with spun bond polyester fabric.
4. Technical Data and Properties
BONDING TIME: Immediate aggressive grip, full bond in 24 hours
Application: 30°F to 110°F
Operating Limits: 10°F to 180°F
LOWER TEMPERATURE FLEXIBILITY: Passes, no cracking.
TENSILE STRENGTH: 570 psi (with 75% elongation)
SHELF LIFE: 18 months to 2 years.
PEEL STRENGTH: 5 lbs. per linear inch.
WATER RESISTANCE: Excellent
5. Product Installation
- GEI Seam Tape is ready to use.
- All surfaces must be clean, dry, and free of dirt, grease, oil, or other contaminants that would interfere with proper adhesion.
- Surface can be primed with PrepLESS Primer™ and exposed areas can be top coated with any of GLOBAL Encasement, Inc.’s topcoats.
- Cut tape the desired length, peel off release liner, and press into place removing all buckles and bubbles.
6. Availability and Cost
Call GLOBAL Encasement, Inc. at 800-266-3982 for pricing and availability.
Download and Print
PDS (Product Description Sheet), MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) and SDS (Safety Data Sheets)
|Our data is based on information from laboratory and field-testing and analysis, which we believe to be reliable. Since the conditions of use are beyond GLOBAL Encasement, Inc.’s control, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability resulting from the misuse of our products.