With the use of GLOBAL Encasement, Inc.’s renewable and sustainable topcoats (Your Last Coat™, RoofCoat™, AsbestoSafe®, LeadLock™) there is absolutely no downside to the environment.
- Zero in Volatile Organic Content (VOCs)
- No Ozone Depleting Substances
- Fire Tested and Class A Rated with very low smoke and flame development, will not hold combustion,
- Passed UPITT Combustion Toxicity Test proving that nothing toxic from the coatings is released in a fire
- Coatings so clean that our Toxicological reports state even children and pregnant women can be in the room while they are being applied
The building, its occupants and the environment are protected from the risk of hazardous fiber and dust release, mold, mildew and roof degradation caused by UV Radiation.
GLOBAL Encasement, Inc. is a Pro Planet Company with safe, easy to use, friendly coatings that offer environmentally advanced custom solutions to a number of challenges in our day-to-day surroundings, Whether they are concerns in residential, commercial or industrial settings. No two jobs are exactly alike and that’s why GLOBAL Encasement Inc. designs systems case by case to alleviate a wide range of building problems. Everything from roofing, weather/waterproofing of a building to dealing with asbestos, lead base paint, mold, mildew and corrosion. Our coatings can multi task, for instance, when they are applied to one side of the interior or exterior surface that has Asbestos-Containing Materials or Lead-Based Paint, they are sealing in the hazardous materials, while on the surface they are sealing out the environmental effects of weatherization, displaying excellent resistance to UV Radiation, scrubbing, impact and abuse.
All GLOBAL Encasement Inc. products continue to meet and exceed all known “green coatings standards” including those set by:
- US EPA
- South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD)
- Master Painters Institute (MPI GPS-1-07 and GPS-2-07)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
- Green Seal